Back to: C#.NET Tutorials For Beginners and Professionals
Advanced C#.NET Online Training Program
Hi, I am the Author of Dot Net Tutorials, and all the .NET Related stuff on this website is written by me. I am having 10+ years of working experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies. Daily, I am getting lots of emails about providing Online Training on C#.NET Technologies and hence I am planning to provide training on DOT NET.
Meeting ID: 886 2861 9843
Why Learn C#?
C# is one of the most popular programming languages nowadays by industry and this language can be used for a variety of things, including mobile applications, game development, and windows application and web application development. Knowing C# opens a lot of doors for you as a developer.
What we Provide in our C# Training:
In this C# Online Training, you’ll be exposed to Basic, Intermediate, and advanced concepts of C# and start writing programs right away. This training is designed for Students, Beginners as well as Professional Developers who want to learn C# step by step from the very basic to the advanced concept using real-time examples. This C# Online Training provides a hands-on approach to the subject with step-by-step program examples that will assist you to learn and put the acquired knowledge into practice. As part of this advanced training program, you will be learning the followings.
C# Basic Concepts
C# Advanced Concepts (AutoMapper, Multithreading, File Handling, Async Programming, Parallel Programing, etc.)
Entity Framework (Database First Approach and Code First Approach)
LINQ and Parallel LINQ (All the Concepts)
Design Patterns (23 GoF Design Patterns plus Dependency and Repository Design Patterns)
SOLID Principles and IoC (Inversion of Control)
Note: Every Concept will explain through real-time examples. Every Class recording and the Class note will be provided.
How to Join our Online Advanced C# Training Program?
Please fill out the following form. Once you fill out the form, then we will contact you and share the details about the C#.NET Online Training program. Even if you want you can contact us through WhatsApp (+91 7021801173) number and EmailId (email@example.com).
Online C#.NET Training Program: https://forms.gle/EWsiuNUGGoeFBV3f7
Course Duration: 5 Months (Daily 1.30 hours)
Course Fee: 6000 (INR)
Next Batch: 7 November 2022, 7.30 PM to 9 PM
Demo Class: First 10 Classes are Demo
Contact us through Our WhatsApp Number: +91 7021801173
Contact us through Our Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/EWsiuNUGGoeFBV3f7
There are no prerequisites required to learn C#.NET as we are going to start from the very basics. It is good to have .NET Framework and Visual Studio installed on your computer, as it might assist you in executing the examples yourself and getting to know how it works.
C#.NET Online Training Course Content
Chapter 1 Introduction to Programming
- How Computer Works
- Introduction to Programming Languages
- How Computer Programs Works
- Introduction to C# Programming Language
- .NET Framework Architecture and Components
- How to Download and Install Visual Studio on Windows
- Creating First Console Application using Visual Studio
Chapter-2 C#.NET Basics
- Basic Structure of C# Program
- Methods and Properties of Console Class in C#
- Data Types in C#
- Literals in C#
- Type Casting in C#
- Operators in C#
- Variables in C#
- Control Flow Statements in C#
- If-Else Statements in C#
- Switch Statements in C#
- Loops in C#
- While Loop in C#
- Do While Loop in C#
- For Loop in C#
- Break Statement in C#
- Continue Statement in C#
- Goto Statement in C#
- Functions in C#
- User-Defined Functions in C#
- Call by Value and Call by Reference in C#
- Recursion in C#
- User Input and Output in C#
- Command Line Arguments in C#
- String in C#
- Static Keyword in C#
- Static and Non-Static Members in C#
- Const and Read-Only in C#
- Properties in C#
- Why we should override the ToString Method in C#
- Override Equals Method in C#
- Difference Between Convert.ToString and ToString Method in c#
- Checked and unchecked keyword in C#
- Stack and Heap in C#
- Boxing and UnBoxing in C#
Chapter-3 OOPs in C#
- Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) in C#
- Class and Objects in C#
- Constructors in C#
- Types of Constructors in C#
- Why We Need Constructors in C#
- Static vs Non-Static Constructors in C#
- Private Constructors in C#
- Destructors in C#
- Garbage Collection in C#.NET
- Access Specifiers in C#
- Encapsulation in C#
- Abstraction in C#
- Inheritance in C#
- Types of Inheritance in C#
- How to use Inheritance in Application Development
- IsA and HasA Relationship in C#
- Generalization and Specialization in C#
- Abstract Class and Abstract Methods in C#
- Abstract Class and Abstract Methods Interview Questions in C#
- How to Use Abstract Classes and Methods in C# Application
- Interface in C#
- Interface Interview Questions and Answers in C#
- Interface Realtime Examples in C#
- Multiple Inheritance in C#
- Multiple Inheritance Realtime Example in C#
- Polymorphism in C#
- Method Overloading in C#
- Operator Overloading in C#
- Method Overriding in C#
- Method Hiding in C#
- Partial Class and Partial Methods in C#
- Sealed Class and Sealed Methods in C#
- Extension Methods in C#
- Static Class in C#
- Variable Reference and Instance of a Class in C#
Chapter-4 Exception Handling
- Exception Handling in C#
- Multiple Catch Blocks and Finally Block in C#
- Custom Exception in C#
- Inner Exception in C#
- Exception Handling Abuse in C#
Chapter-5 Events, Delegates, and Lambda Expression in C#
- Course Structure of Events, Delegates, and Lambda Expression
- Roles of Events, Delegates, and Event Handler in C#
- Delegates in C#
- Multicast Delegates in C#
- Delegates Real-Time Example in C#
- Generic Delegates in C#
- Anonymous Method in C#
- Anonymous Method Realtime Example in C#
- Lambda Expressions in C#
- Events in C# with Examples
- Multithreading in C#
- Constructors of Thread class in C#
- How to Pass Data to Thread Function in Type-Safe Manner in C#
- How to Retrieve Data from a Thread Function in C#
- IsAlive Property and Join Method of Thread Class in C#
- Thread Synchronization in C#
- Locking in C#
- Monitor Class in C#
- Mutex Class in C#
- Semaphore Class in C#
- SemaphoreSlim Class in C#
- Deadlock in C#
- Performance Testing of a Multithreaded Application
- Thread Pooling in C#
- Foreground and Background Threads in C#
- AutoResetEvent and ManualResetEvent in C#
- Thread Life Cycle in C#
- Threads Priorities in C#
- How to Terminate a Thread in C#
- Inter Thread Communication in C#
- How to Debug a Multi-threaded Application in C#
- C# Reflection
- Dynamic Type in C#
- Var Keyword in C#
- Dynamic vs Var Keyword in C#
- Dynamic vs Reflection in C#
- Volatile Keyword in C#
Chapter-8 File Handling in C#
- File Handling in C#
- FileStream Class in C#
- StreamReader and StreamWriter in C#
- File Class in C#
- TextWriter and TextReader in C#
- BinaryWriter and BinaryReader in C#
- StringWriter and StringReader in C#
- FileInfo Class in C#
- DirectoryInfo Class in C#
Chapter-9 Collections in C#
- Arrays in C#
- 2d Array in C#
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Arrays in C#
- Collections in C#
- Non-Generic ArrayList in C#
- Non-Generic Hashtable in C#
- Non-Generic Stack in C#
- Non-Generic Queue in C#
- Non-Generic SortedList in C#
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Non-Generic Collection in C#
- Generic Collections in C#
- Generics in C#
- Generic Constraints in C#
- Generic List Collection in C#
- How to Sort a List of Complex Types in C#
- Comparison Delegate in C#
- Generic Dictionary Collection Class in C#
- Conversion Between Array List and Dictionary in C#
- List vs Dictionary in C#
- Generic Stack Collection Class in C#
- Generic Queue Collection Class in C#
- Foreach Loop in C#
- Generic HashSet Collection Class in C#
- Generic SortedList Collection Class in C#
- Generic SortedSet Collection Class in C#
- Generic SortedDictionary Collection Class in C#
- Generic LinkedList Collection Class in C#
- Concurrent Collection in C#
- ConcurrentDictionary Collection Class in C#
- ConcurrentQueue Collection Class in C#
- ConcurrentStack Collection Class in C#
- ConcurrentBag Collection Class in C#
- BlockingCollection Class in C#
Chapter-10 Asynchronous Programming
- Introduction to Asynchronous Programming
- Async and Await Operators in C#
- Tasks in C#
- How to Return a Value from Task in C#
- How to Execute Multiple Tasks in C#
- How to Limit Number of Concurrent Tasks in C#
- How to Cancel a Task in C# using Cancellation Token
- How to Create Synchronous Method using Task in C#
- Retry Pattern in C#
- Only One Pattern in C#
- How to Control the Result of a Task in C#
- Task-based Asynchronous Programming in C#
- Chaining Tasks by Using Continuation Tasks
- ValueTask in C#
- How to Cancel a Non-Cancellable Task in C#
- Asynchronous Streams in C#
- How to Cancel Asynchronous Stream in C#
Chapter-11 Parallel Programming
- Task Parallel Library in C#
- Parallel For in C#
- Parallel Foreach Loop in C#
- Parallel Invoke in C#
- Maximum Degree of Parallelism in C#
- How to Cancel Parallel Operations in C#
- Atomic Methods Thread Safety and Race Conditions in C#
- Interlocked vs Lock in C#
- Parallel LINQ in C#
- AutoMapper in C#
- AutoMapper Complex Mapping in C#
- Mapping Complex type to Primitive Type using AutoMapper in C#
- AutoMapper ReverseMap in C#
- AutoMapper Conditional Mapping in C#
- AutoMapper Ignore Property in C#
- UseValue ResolveUsing and Null Substitution in AutoMapper
Chapter-13 Optional Parameter, Indexers, and Enums
- How to make Optional Parameters in C#
- Indexers in C#
- Indexers Real-Time Example in C#
- Enums in C#
Chapter-14 ADO.NET (Working with Database)
- Introduction to ADO.NET
- ADO.NET using SQL Server
- ADO.NET SqlConnection
- ADO.NET SqlCommand
- ADO.NET SqlDataReader
- ADO.NET SqlDataAdapter
- ADO.NET DataTable in C#
- DataTable Methods in C#
- ADO.NET DataSet
- DataSet using SQL Server
- The Architecture of DataSet in .NET
- ADO.NET Using Stored Procedure
- Transactions in ADO.NET
- ADO.NET Connection Pooling
- ADO.NET Architecture
Chapter-15 .NET Framework Architecture
- Introduction to .NET Framework
- Common Language Runtime in .NET
- .NET Program Execution Process
- Intermediate Language (ILDASM & ILASM) Code in C#
- Common Type System in .NET Framework
- Common Language Specification in .NET Framework
- Managed and Unmanaged Code in .NET
- Assembly DLL EXE in .NET Framework
- App Domain in .NET Framework
- Strong and Weak Assemblies in .NET
- What is delayed signing?
- Can we see a simple example of GAC & How to handle multiple versions in GAC (Binding redirect)?
Chapter-16 C# 7 New Features
- C# 7 New Features
- Out Variables in C#
- Pattern Matching in C#
- Digit Separators in C#
- Tuples in C#
- Splitting Tuples in C#
- Local Functions in C#
- Ref Returns and Ref Locals in C#
- Generalized Async Return Types in C#
- Expression Bodied Members in C#
- Thrown Expression in C#
- Async Main in C#
Chapter-17 C# 8 Features
- C# 8 New Features
- ReadOnly Structs in C#
- Default Interface Methods in C#
- Pattern Matching in C#
- Using Declarations in C#
- Static Local Functions in C#
- Disposable Ref Structs in C#
- Nullable Reference Types in C#
- Asynchronous Streams in C#
- Asynchronous Disposable in C#
- Indices and Ranges in C#
- Null-Coalescing Assignment Operator in C#
- Unmanaged Constructed Types in C#
- Stackalloc in Nested Expressions in C#
Chapter-18 C# 9 Features
- Top-Level Statements
- Record Types
- Init-Only Setters
- Enhancements to Pattern Matching
- Natural-Sized Integers
- Function Pointers
- Target Type New
- Target Type Conditional
- Static Anonymous Methods
- Covariant Return Types
- Lambda Discard Parameters
- Attributes of Local Functions
Chapter-19 C# 10 Features
- Record Structs
- Improvements in Structure Types
- Interpolated String Handlers
- Global using Directives
- File-scoped namespace declaration
- Extended property patterns
- Improvements in lambda expressions
- Allow const interpolated strings
- Record types can seal ToString()
- Improved definite assignment
- Allow both assignment and declaration in the same deconstruction
- Allow AsyncMethodBuilder attribute on methods
- CallerArgumentExpression attribute
- Enhanced #line pragma
Chapter 20 Working with XML and JSON
Chapter-21 Entity Framework (You will know Everything about EF)
- Database First Approach
- Code First Approach
Chapter-22 Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
- Architecture of LINQ
- Different Ways to Write LINQ Query
- IEnumerable and IQueryable in C#
- Differences between IEnumerable and IQueryable
- LINQ Extension Methods
- LINQ Operators
- LINQ Select Operator in C#
- LINQ SelectMany in C#
- Where Filtering Operators in LINQ
- OfType Operator in LINQ
- Set Operators in LINQ
- LINQ Distinct Method in C#
- LINQ Except in C#
- LINQ Intersect Method in C#
- LINQ Union in C#
- Linq Concat Method in C#
- Ordering Operators in LINQ
- Linq OrderBy Method in C#
- Linq OrderByDescending Method in C#
- Linq ThenBy and ThenByDescending Method in C#
- LINQ Reverse Method in C#
- LINQ Aggregate Functions in C#
- Linq Sum in C#
- Linq Max in C#
- Linq Min Method in C#
- Linq Average Method in C#
- Linq Count Method in C#
- Linq Aggregate Method in C#
- LINQ Quantifiers Operators
- Linq All Operator in C#
- Linq Any in C#
- Linq Contains in C#
- Linq GroupBy in C#
- GroupBy By Multiple Keys in Linq
- Linq ToLookup Method in C#
- Linq Joins in C#
- Linq Inner Join in C#
- Linq Join with Multiple Data Sources
- Linq Group Join in C#
- Left Join in Linq
- Linq Cross Join
- Element Operators in LINQ
- ElementAt and ElementAtOrDefault in Linq
- First and FirstOrDefault Methods in Linq
- Last and LastOrDefault Methods in Linq
- Single and SingleOrDefault Methods in Linq
- DefaultIfEmpty Method in Linq
- SequenceEqual Operator in LINQ
- Partitioning Operators in Linq
- Take Operator in Linq
- TakeWhile Method in Linq
- Skip Method in Linq
- SkipWhile Method in Linq
- Paging Using Skip and Take Method
- Linq Range Method in C#
- Linq Repeat Method in C#
- Linq Empty Method in C#
- Linq Append Method in C#
- Linq Prepend Method in C#
- Linq Zip Method in C#
- Deferred Execution vs Immediate Execution in LINQ
- ToList and ToArray Methods
- ToDictionary Method
- Cast Operator
- Difference between Cast and OfType Operators
Chapter-23 Design Patterns
Chapter -23-A Creational Design Pattern
- Creational Design Pattern in C#
- Factory Design Pattern in C#
- Factory Method Design Pattern in C#
- Abstract Factory Design Pattern in C#
- Builder Design Pattern in C#
- Builder Design Pattern Real-time Example
- Fluent Interface Design Pattern in C#
- Prototype Design Pattern in C#
- Shallow Copy and Deep Copy in C#
- Singleton Design Pattern in C#
- Why Singleton Class sealed in C#
- Thread-safe Singleton Design Pattern in C#
- Lazy Loading and Eager Loading in Singleton Design Pattern
- Singleton VS Static class in C#
- Singleton Design Pattern Real-Time Examples in C#
Chapter-23-B Structural Design Pattern
- Structural Design Pattern in C#
- Adapter Design Pattern in C#
- Adapter Design Pattern Real-time Example
- Facade Design Pattern in C#
- Decorator Design Pattern in C#
- Decorator Design Pattern Real-Time Example
- Bridge Design Pattern in C#
- Bridge Design Pattern Real-Time Example
- Composite Design Pattern in C#
- Proxy Design Pattern in C#
- Proxy Design Pattern Real-time Example
- Flyweight Design Pattern in C#
Chapter-23-C Behavioral Design Pattern
- Behavioral Design Pattern in C#
- Iterator Design Pattern in C#
- Observer Design Pattern in C#
- Chain of Responsibility Design Pattern in C#
- Real-Time Examples of Chain of Responsibility Design Pattern
- State Design Pattern in C#
- State Design Pattern Real-time Example
- Template Method Design Pattern in C#
- Template Method Design Pattern Real-time Example
- Command Design Pattern in C#
- Visitor Design Pattern in C#
- Strategy Design Pattern in C#
- Strategy Design Pattern Real-Time Example – Travel
- Strategy Pattern Real-Time Example – Payment
- Interpreter Design Pattern in C#
- Mediator Design Pattern in C#
- Memento Design Pattern in C#
Chapter-23-D Dependency Injection Design Pattern
- Dependency Injection Design Pattern in C#
- Property and Method Dependency Injection in C#
- Dependency Injection using Unity Container in MVC
Chapter-23-E Repository Design Pattern
- Repository Design Pattern in C#
- Generic Repository Pattern in C#
- Using Both Generic and Non-Generic Repository Patterns in C#
- Unit Of Work in Repository Pattern
Chapter-24 SOLID Design Principles
- Single Responsibility Principle in C#
- Open-Closed Principle in C#
- Liskov Substitution Principle in C#
- Interface Segregation Principle in C#
- Dependency Inversion Principle in C#
Chapter-25 Experienced Interview Questions:
- What is the IDisposable interface & finalize Dispose of Pattern in GC?
- What are different .NET data types and their uses according to scenarios?
- Explain TypeSafe, Casting, Explicit casting, and Implicit casting.
- What do you mean by Covariance & Contravariance in .NET 4.0?
- What are boxing and unboxing?
- What is Optimistic and Pessimistic Locking?
- What are regular expressions & can we see some practical demonstrations?
- .NET 4.5 feature – Why do we need REGEX timeout?
- Tips to improve your C# Debugging.
- Can you explain Named Parameters, Ref, Out, Volatile & Parsetry?
- What is the difference between Const & ReadOnly?
- Explain the difference between the “IS” and “AS” keywords.
- What is the #Debug directive?
- What is the difference between debugging and Release?
- What are serialization and deserialization?
- What are IComparable and IComparer?
- What is the use of the Yield Keyword in C#?
- What is a C# indexer?
- What are ?? (Coalescing operators)?
- What is C# reflection?
- What is the Dynamic keyword & How does it differ from Reflection?
- What is the difference between Early binding and Late binding?
- What is the difference between VAR and Dynamic keywords?
- What are Circular Dependencies and How to resolve them?
- How can we mark a method as deprecated?
- What is the difference between Build VS Rebuild Vs Clean?
- Importance of bin folder & obj folder in C#.
- What is Naming Convention?
- What is NuGet?
- What are portable class libraries?
- What are Async and Await keywords?
- Explain Concurrency VS Parallelism.
- Does Async use threads?
- What are ENUM and flags in ENUMS?
- How to convert string to ENUM?
- Explain NULLABLE Types.
- What are DataAnnotations?
- How to generate Random numbers in C#?
- Preprocessor Directives/Symbols
Note: If we missed any topics, if any new features are introduced, or if anyone wants to learn any concepts which are not in our course syllabus, that will also be included as part of this course. If you have any questions, please put a comment in the comment box.
17 thoughts on “Advanced C#.NET Online Training Program”
Can we download the tutorial if we miss the class?
Yes. We will share the video.
The training is excellent. Everything is explained in-depth with real-time scenarios. Also, they are providing daily recorded videos and class notes.
Good explanation. Very useful.
Nice articles, very much helpful for day to day activities in software development, concepts are very clear and in depth, very helpful to gain knowledge on new C# features, Enormous knowledge to become proficient dotnet developer.thanks to all your hard work and effort to giving this for Dotnet community.
After so many International and national, Online and offline subscriptions, my journey come to end on 19 July 22 it’s my Birthday too, I started a new life in the field of C# it’s like me from zero to hero, we started deep dive into the new world of Advance C# for a beginner. Very clear and detailed description with template to real-time example, at the end of every lesson daily document and session, recorded video. And if something is left we can ask and discuss it. it’s just a start, lots of surprises are about to come, Realy they(Dot net Tutorials) are very helpful. Realy Thank you
Each and every topic is explained very clearly and in deep. Hope more online classes will be conducted on .net core as well
One of the best resource to learn C# dotnet. There are very limited resources for C# but your content is too good. I also attended your online live course and its highly recommended.
Keep sharing your knowledge. Your content provide deep understanding of topics.
Highly recommended for both beginners and experienced engineers who wants to gain good knowledge of C# dotnet.
Waste no time looking for a C# course somewhere else.
The onlive live course is definitely the most complete C# course, paid or otherwise, I was able to find.Material is well presented and explanations are thorough.Pranaya Rout’s leaves no stone unturned and covers every point in detail.
What can I say about training? It’s simply awesome!! Your teaching method is very different then other’s.
Why different because, You are from developer background to Tutor. so, In details explanation and practical example’s that make us very easy to understand the concept.
Your notes and video’s are excellent.
I appreciate your dedication, effort and Hardworking.
Highly recommended for beginners and Professionals.
THANK YOU!! & Wish you to keep it up for further technology.
Nice articles, very much helpful for day to day activities in software development, concepts and videos are very very clear and in depth. These are very helpful to gain knowledge on new C# features, thanks for all your hard work and effort put in to drive home the concepts in an easy and efficient way. Thanks once again.
Pleae add documentation for XML and JSON technologies
Hi, We are covering XML and JSON as part of our training program.
May I know the timings in PST timezone ?
How much fees for the entire course.
Can I get the video tutorial after that long time?
Can you give me the link to video tutorial?