C#.NET Online Training Program:
I am the Author of Dot Net Tutorials and all the .NET Related stuff on this website are written by me. I am having 10+ years of working experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies. Daily, I am getting lots of emails about providing Online Training on C#.NET and hence I am planning to provide training on C#.NET.
Why Learn C#?
C# is one of the most popular programming languages nowadays by industry and this language can be used for a variety of things, including mobile applications, game development, and windows application and web application development. Knowing C# opens a lot of doors for you as a developer.
What we Provide in our C# Training:
In this C# Online Training, you’ll be exposed to Basic, Intermediate, and advanced concepts of C# and start writing programs right away. This training is designed for Students, Beginners as well as Professional Developers who want to learn C# step by step from the very basic to the advanced concept using real-time examples. This C# Online Training provides a hands-on approach to the subject with step-by-step program examples that will assist you to learn and put the acquired knowledge into practice.
How to join our online C# Training Program?
Please fill out the following form. Once you fill out the form, then we will contact you and share the details about the C#.NET Online Training program.
Online C#.NET Training Program: https://forms.gle/vmD6xLjgbcXsenNHA
There are no prerequisites required to learn C#.NET as we are going to start from the very basics. It is good to have .NET Framework and Visual Studio installed on your computer, as it might assist you in executing the examples yourself and get to know how it works.
C#.NET Online Training Course Content
Chapter-1 Introduction to Programming
- How Computer Works
- Introduction to Language
- Introduction to Programming
- High-level and Low-level Programming Languages
- Computers Programs and How they Work
- What is an Operating System
- Programming Paradigms or Methodologies
- Algorithms, Pseudocode, and Program
- What is a Flowchart
- What is a Translator
- Types of Applications
- Introduction to C# Programming Language
- History of C# Programming Language
- Features of C# Language
Chapter-2 C#.NET Basics
- Basic Structure of C# Program
- Methods and Properties of Console Class in C#
- Data Types in C#
- Literals in C#
- Type Casting in C#
- Operators in C#
- Variables in C#
- Identifiers and Reserved Words in C#
- Control Flow Statements in C#
- Looping Statements in C#
- Branching Statements in C#
- Methods in C#
- User Input and Output in C#
- Pass by Value and Pass by Reference in C#
- Command Line Arguments in C#
- C# String
- Static Keyword in C#
- Static and Non-Static Members in C#
- Const and Read-Only in C#
- Properties in C#
- Why we should override the ToString method in C#
- Override Equals Method in C#
- Difference Between Convert.ToString and ToString Method in c#
- Checked and unchecked keyword in C#
- Stack and Heap Memory in C#
Chapter-3 .NET Framework Architecture
- Introduction to .NET Framework
- Common Language Runtime in .NET
- .NET Program Execution Process
- Intermediate Language (ILDASM & ILASM) Code in C#
- Common Type System in .NET Framework
- Common Language Specification in .NET Framework
- Managed and Unmanaged Code in .NET
- Garbage Collector in .NET Framework
- Assembly DLL EXE in .NET Framework
- App Domain in .NET Framework
- Strong and Weak Assemblies in .NET
- What is delayed signing?
- Can we see a simple example of GAC & How to handle multiple versions in GAC (Binding redirect)?
Chapter-4 OOPs in C#
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) in C#
- Class and Objects in C#
- Constructors in C#
- Destructor in C#
- Access Specifiers in C#
- Encapsulation in C#
- Abstraction in C#
- Inheritance in C#
- Interface in C#
- Multiple Inheritance in C#
- Abstract Class and Abstract Methods in C#
- Polymorphism in C#
- Method Overloading in C#
- Method Overriding in C#
- Method Hiding in C#
- Partial Classes and Partial Methods in C#
- Sealed Class in C#
- Extension Methods in C#
Chapter-5 Exception Handling
- Exception Handling in C#
- Multiple Catch Blocks and Finally Block in C#
- Custom Exception in C#
- Inner Exception in C#
- Exception Handling Abuse in C#
- Delegates in C#
- Multicast Delegates in C#
- Delegates Real-time Example in C#
- Anonymous Method in C#
- Lambda Expressions in C#
- Generic Delegates in C#
- C# Reflection
- C# Events
Chapter-9 File Handling in C#
Chapter-10 Collections in C#
- Arrays in C#
- 2d Array in C#
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Arrays in C#
- Collections in C#
- ArrayList in C#
- Hashtable in C#
- Stack in C#
- Queue in C#
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Non-Generic Collection in C#
- Generic Collections in C#
- Generics in C#
- Generic List in C#
- Generic List Class Range Methods in C#
- How to Sort a List of Simple Types in C#
- How to Sort a List of Complex Types in C#
- Comparison Delegate in C#
- List Class important methods in C#
- Dictionary in C#
- Conversion Between Array List and Dictionary in C#
- List vs Dictionary in C#
- Generic Stack in C#
- Generic Queue in C#
- Multithreading in C#
- Constructors of Thread class in C#
- How to Pass data to the Thread Function in a Type-Safe Manner
- How to retrieve data from a thread function
- IsAlive and Join Method of Thread class in C#
- Protecting Shared Resources in Multithreading Using Locking
- Protecting Shared Resources in Multithreading Using Monitor
- Mutex in C#
- Semaphore in C#
- Deadlock in C#
- Performance Testing of a Multithreaded Application
- Thread Pooling in C#
Chapter-12 Asynchronous Programming in C#
- Task-based Asynchronous Programming in C#
- C# Task Return Value
- Chaining Tasks by Using Continuation Tasks
- Async and await
Chapter-13 Parallel Programming
- Task Parallel Library in C#
- Parallel For in C#
- Parallel Foreach in C#
- Parallel Invoke in C#
- AutoMapper in C#
- AutoMapper Complex Mapping in C#
- Mapping Complex type to Primitive Type using AutoMapper in C#
- AutoMapper ReverseMap in C#
- AutoMapper Conditional Mapping in C#
- AutoMapper Ignore Property in C#
- UseValue ResolveUsing and Null Substitution in AutoMapper
Chapter-15 Optional Parameter, Indexers, and Enums
- How to make Optional Parameters in C#
- Indexers in C#
- Indexers Real-Time Example in C#
- Enums in C#
Chapter-16 ADO.NET (Working with Database)
- Introduction to ADO.NET
- ADO.NET using SQL Server
- ADO.NET SqlConnection
- ADO.NET SqlCommand
- ADO.NET SqlDataReader
- ADO.NET SqlDataAdapter
- ADO.NET DataTable in C#
- DataTable Methods in C#
- ADO.NET DataSet
- DataSet using SQL Server
- The Architecture of DataSet in .NET
- ADO.NET Using Stored Procedure
- Transactions in ADO.NET
- ADO.NET Connection Pooling
- ADO.NET Architecture
Chapter-17 C# 7 New Features
- C# 7 New Features
- Out Variables in C#
- Pattern Matching in C#
- Digit Separators in C#
- Tuples in C#
- Splitting Tuples in C#
- Local Functions in C#
- Ref Returns and Ref Locals in C#
- Generalized Async Return Types in C#
- Expression Bodied Members in C#
- Thrown Expression in C#
- Async Main in C#
Chapter-18 C# 8 Features
- Default interface methods
- Nullable reference types
- Pattern matching enhancements
- Asynchronous streams / Asynchronous disposable
- Using declarations
- Enhancement of interpolated verbatim strings
- Null-coalescing assignment
- Static local functions
- Indices and ranges
- Unmanaged constructed types
- Stackalloc in nested expressions
- Disposable ref structs
Chapter-19 C# 9 Features
- Top-level statements
- Record types
- Init-only setters
- Enhancements to pattern matching
- Natural-sized integers
- Function pointers
- Target type new
- Target type conditional
- Static anonymous methods
- Covariant return types
- Lambda discard parameters
- Attributes on local functions
Chapter-20 C# 10 Features
- Record structs
- Improvements in structure types
- Interpolated string handlers
- global using directives
- File-scoped namespace declaration
- Extended property patterns
- Improvements in lambda expressions
- Allow const interpolated strings
- Record types can seal ToString()
- Improved definite assignment
- Allow both assignment and declaration in the same deconstruction
- Allow AsyncMethodBuilder attribute on methods
- CallerArgumentExpression attribute
- Enhanced #line pragma
Chapter-21 C# Misc:
- What is IDisposable interface & finalize dispose pattern in GC?
- What are different .NET data types and their uses according to scenarios?
- Explain TypeSafe, Casting, Explicit casting, and Implicit casting?
- What do you mean by Covariance & Contravariance in .NET 4.0?
- What is boxing and unboxing?
- What is optimistic and pessimistic locking?
- What are regular expressions & can we see some practical demonstrations?
- .NET 4.5 feature – Why do we need REGEX timeout?
- Tips to improve your C# debugging.
- Can you explain Named Parameters, Ref, Out, Volatile & Parsetry?
- What is the difference between Const & ReadOnly?
- Explain the difference between the “IS” and “AS” keywords?
- What is the #Debug directive?
- What is the difference between Debug and Release?
- What are serialization and deserialization?
- What are IComparable and IComparer?
- What is the use of the Yield Keyword in C#?
- What is a C# indexer?
- What are ?? (Coalescing operators)?
- What is C# reflection?
- What is the Dynamic keyword & How does it differ from Reflection?
- What is the difference between Early binding and Late binding?
- What is the difference between VAR and Dynamic keywords?
- What are Circular Dependencies and How to resolve them?
- How can we mark a method as deprecated?
- What is the difference between Build VS Rebuild Vs Clean?
- Importance of bin folder & obj folder in C#.
- What is Naming Convention?
- What is NuGet?
- What are portable class libraries?
- What are Asynch and Await keywords?
- Explain Concurrency VS Parallelism?
- Does Async use threads?
- What are ENUM’s and flags in ENUMS?
- How to convert string to ENUM?
- Explain NULLABLE Types?
- What are DataAnnotations?
- How to generate Random numbers in C#?
- Preprocessor Directives/Symbols
Chapter-22 Working with XML and JSON
Chapter-23 Entity Framework (You will know Everything about EF)
- Database First Approach
- Code First Approach
Chapter-24 Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
Chapter-25 Design Patterns
Creational Design Pattern
- Creational Design Pattern in C#
- Factory Design Pattern in C#
- Factory Method Design Pattern in C#
- Abstract Factory Design Pattern in C#
- Builder Design Pattern in C#
- Builder Design Pattern Real-time Example
- Fluent Interface Design Pattern in C#
- Prototype Design Pattern in C#
- Shallow Copy and Deep Copy in C#
- Singleton Design Pattern in C#
- Why Singleton Class sealed in C#
- Thread-safe Singleton Design Pattern in C#
- Lazy Loading and Eager Loading in Singleton Design Pattern
- Singleton VS Static class in C#
- Singleton Design Pattern Real-Time Examples in C#
Structural Design Pattern
- Structural Design Pattern in C#
- Adapter Design Pattern in C#
- Adapter Design Pattern Real-time Example
- Facade Design Pattern in C#
- Decorator Design Pattern in C#
- Decorator Design Pattern Real-Time Example
- Bridge Design Pattern in C#
- Bridge Design Pattern Real-Time Example
- Composite Design Pattern in C#
- Proxy Design Pattern in C#
- Proxy Design Pattern Real-time Example
- Flyweight Design Pattern in C#
Behavioral Design Pattern
- Behavioral Design Pattern in C#
- Iterator Design Pattern in C#
- Observer Design Pattern in C#
- Chain of Responsibility Design Pattern in C#
- Real-Time Examples of Chain of Responsibility Design Pattern
- State Design Pattern in C#
- State Design Pattern Real-time Example
- Template Method Design Pattern in C#
- Template Method Design Pattern Real-time Example
- Command Design Pattern in C#
- Visitor Design Pattern in C#
- Strategy Design Pattern in C#
- Strategy Design Pattern Real-Time Example – Travel
- Strategy Pattern Real-Time Example – Payment
- Interpreter Design Pattern in C#
- Mediator Design Pattern in C#
- Memento Design Pattern in C#
Dependency Injection Design Pattern
- Dependency Injection Design Pattern in C#
- Property and Method Dependency Injection in C#
- Dependency Injection using Unity Container in MVC
Repository Design Pattern
- Repository Design Pattern in C#
- Generic Repository Pattern in C#
- Using Both Generic and Non-Generic Repository Pattern in C#
- Unit Of Work in Repository Pattern
Chapter-26 SOLID Design Principles
- Single Responsibility Principle in C#
- Open-Closed Principle in C#
- Liskov Substitution Principle in C#
- Interface Segregation Principle in C#
- Dependency Inversion Principle in C#
Note: If we missed any topics, if any new features are introduced, or if anyone wants to learn any concepts which is not in our course syllabus, that will also be included as part of this course. If you have any questions, please put a comment in the comment box.
Course Duration: 4 to 5 Months (Daily 2 hours)
Course Fee: 8000 (Including GST)
Next Batch: May 9, 2022
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/vmD6xLjgbcXsenNHA