What do we expect from you?
- Used to insert dynamic text into the HTML (ex: Name, Address, etc.)
- react to events (for example, load the page only when the user click on a button)
- It is also used to perform some calculations on the user’s machine such as validating the user input.
- Animated/dynamic drop-down menus
- Displaying clock, date, and time
- Get and set cookies, ask questions to the visitor, show messages.
- Remember the data/info on the client-side (“local storage”).
About the Author:
Shagufta Chaudhari is a Technical Lead | Full Stack developer | Freelancer | Technical Author | .Net | .Net Core | HTML5 | Bootstrap | Angular Expert | SQL Server.