jQuery Tutorials For Beginners and Professionals
Hello Everyone! Here, we are starting a new series of jQuery tutorials for students, beginners, and professional software developers. In this jQuery Tutorial series, we are going to cover all the features of jQuery. You will learn from the basic to advance level features of jQuery as you progress in this jQuery Tutorials.
What is jQuery?
This jQuery tutorial is designed for students, beginners as well as professionals developers who want to learn jQuery from scratch or who want to enlarge their skills in jQuery. Here, we provide a hands-on approach to the subject with step-by-step program examples that will assist you to learn jQuery and put the acquired knowledge into practice.
What do we expect from you?
We will do our level best to cover all the concepts related to jQuery, but in the meantime, if you have any specific concept in your mind that you want us to cover, then please leave it as a comment on the comment box, and we will definitely discuss that concept(s) in this jQuery Tutorials course.
Why you should learn Jquery?
- SHORT SELECTORS: jQuery provides us a shorter syntax to select any element of our DOM (Document Object Model). Thus, using jQuery, we can easily target any of the DOM elements
- DOM MANIPULATION: jQuery makes the DOM manipulating really with short and simple syntax by its selector engine named Sizzle.
- DOM TRAVERSING: jQuery provides us built-in and predefined keywords to traverse through the DOM, which is really hassle-free for the developers.
- EVENT HANDLING: jQuery provides us an extremely easy and elegant way to Handle any keyboard or mouse event in our web application such as clicking on the button or pressing the enter key or firing the blur event.
- ANIMATION: jQuery has a sea of built-in animation effects that can provide your website an elegant look.
- PLUG-INS: jQuery provides a lot of plug-ins to use in our web applications to make high-level effects, advanced and themeable widgets
- CROSS-BROWSER SUPPORT: JQuery has cross-browser support, works efficiently in IE 6.0+, FF 2.0+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome, and Opera 9.0+.
Finally, your valuable feedback is important and means a lot to us. So, if you have a few minutes, then please let us know your thoughts and feedback on this jQuery Tutorials course. Please join our Telegram Channel to learn more and clear your doubts on jQuery. Also, join our Facebook Group to learn and share your thoughts on jQuery.