C#.NET Tutorials For Beginners and Professionals
In this C#.NET tutorial For Beginners and Professionals article series, we covered all the basic and advanced concepts of C#.NET. This C# Tutorials For Beginners and Professionals course is going to explain using different types of applications which include the Console, Windows, ASP.NET Webform, ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET Web API by taking some real-time scenarios.
It is very important to understand C#.NET as it is the base for all types of applications. The C#.NET is the most powerful programming language among all programming languages available in the .NET framework.
These C#.NET tutorials are designed for beginners as well as professional developers who want to learn C# step by step from the very basic to the advanced concept using real-time examples. These tutorials provide a hands-on approach to the subject with step-by-step program examples that will assist you to learn and put the acquired knowledge into practice.
What is C#.NET?
C#.NET is one of the Microsoft programming languages. It is the most powerful programming language among all programming languages available in the .NET Framework. The C#.NET contains all the features of C++, VB.NET, and JAVA, and also some additional features. The C#.NET programming language is designed to be a simple, modern, general-purpose, and completely object-oriented programming language.
C# is just a simple, secure, robust, portable, platform-independent, architectural neutral, multithreaded, object-oriented programming language with a strong type exception handling mechanism for developing different kinds of applications such as Web, Windows Form, Console, Web Services, Mobile Apps, etc.
C# is pronounced as “C-Sharp”. It is an object-oriented programming language provided by Microsoft that runs on the .Net Framework. C# is a modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft and approved by European Computer Manufacturers Association (ECMA) and International Standards Organization (ISO).
C# is approved as a standard by ECMA and ISO. C# is designed for CLI (Common Language Infrastructure). CLI is a specification that describes executable code and runtime environment. The C# programming language is influenced by C++, Java, Eiffel, Modula-3, Pascal, etc. Languages.
Types of Applications Developed using C#:
With the help of the C# programming language, we can develop different types of secured and robust applications:
- Window Applications
- Web Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Web Service Applications
- Database Applications
- Mobile Applications, Etc.
Features of C#
Although C# constructs closely follow traditional high-level languages, C and C++ and being an object-oriented programming languages. It has a strong resemblance with Java, it has numerous strong programming features that make it endearing to a number of programmers worldwide. Following is the list of a few important features of C# −
- Simple: C# is a simple language in the sense that it provides a structured approach (to break the problem into parts), a rich set of library functions, data types, etc.
- Modern Programming Language: C# programming is based upon the current trend and it is very powerful and simple for building scalable, interoperable, and robust applications.
- Object-Oriented: C# is an object-oriented programming language. OOPs makes development and maintenance easier whereas in Procedure-oriented programming language it is not easy to manage if code grows as the project size grows.
- Type-Safe: C# type safe code can only access the memory location that it has permission to execute. Therefore, it improves the security of the program.
- Interoperability: The interoperability process enables the C# programs to do almost anything that a native C++ application can do.
- Scalable and Updateable: C# is an automatic scalable and updateable programming language. For updating our application, we delete the old files and update them with new ones.
- Component Oriented: C# is a component-oriented programming language. It is the predominant software development methodology used to develop more robust and highly scalable applications.
- Structured Programming Language: C# is a structured programming language in the sense that we can break the program into parts using functions. So, it is easy to understand and modify.
- Rich Library: C# provides a lot of inbuilt functions that make development fast.
- Fast Speed: The compilation and execution time of the C# language is fast.
What you will Learn From these C# .NET Tutorials?
In this C#.NET Tutorials, you will learn from basic to advance level concepts of C#. Some of them are as follows:
Chapter-1 Introduction & Environment Setup
Chapter-2 C#.NET Basics
Chapter-3 OOPs in C#
Chapter-4 Exception Handling
Chapter-5 Events, Delegates, and Lambda Expression in C#
Chapter-7 Collections in C#
Chapter-8 File Handling
Chapter-9 Asynchronous Programming
Chapter-10 Parallel Programming
Chapter-12 Optional Parameter, Indexers, and Enums
Chapter-13 .NET Framework Architecture
Chapter-14 Var, Dynamic and Reflection
Chapter-15 C# 7.X, 8.X, 9.X, 10.X New Features, and Many More
Prerequisites for this C#.NET Tutorials:
There are no prerequisites required to learn C#.NET as we are going to start from the very basics. It is good to have .NET Framework and Visual Studio installed on your computer, as it might assist you in executing the examples yourself and getting to know how it works.
Note: If we missed any topics in this C#.NET Course, then please let us know by giving a comment in the Comment Box and we promise as soon as possible we will publish articles on that topic.