- You must enroll in this course to access course content.
ASP.NET Core Blazor Tutorial
In this ASP.NET Core Blazor Tutorials series, I am going to discuss all the basic, intermediate and advanced concepts of Blazor. This Blazor Tutorial will help you to build rich data-driven web applications. Nowadays, Blazor is gaining great attraction and if you want to stay in the market as a .Net developer, then it is very important for you to have Blazor in your tool kit.
This Blazor Tutorial is for whom?
These ASP.NET Core Blazor Tutorials are designed for beginners as well as professionals developers who want to learn Blazor step by step. Here, in these ASP.NET Core Blazor Tutorials, we provide a hands-on approach to the subject with step-by-step program examples that will assist you to learn and put the acquired knowledge into practice.
How data-driven web applications developed today?
In order to become a full-stack developer and to stay in the market, we need to learn a client-side programming language (such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.) as well as a server-side programming language (such as C#, Java, PHP, etc.). Now the question is, why should we learn 2 different sets of programming languages and frameworks.
Can we use C# both for server-side and client-side development?
What is Blazor?
Blazor is a free, open-source Web framework that allows us to create interactive applications in C# that will be used mainly through a web browser.
Advantages of Blazor framework :
The following are the most important advantages of using the Blazor framework as of my consideration
- .NET Ecosystem for our front-end application.
- C# (LINQ and asynchronous programming)
- Ability to share the code between front-end and back-end
- Working with components
Note: We will explore the above points in detail throughout this course.
Not all Blazror applications are the same. There are two hosting models which define how your application will work. These are the client-side model i.e. Blazor web assembly and the server-side model. Here, you will learn how to develop .NET Application and run it on a browser. We will also see how to interact with a database using Web APIs in ASP.NET Core.
What you will learn from ASP.NET Blazor Tutorial
At the end of this ASP.NET Core Blazor Course, you will learn
- How to Develop web applications using C# and Blazor
- How to use Azure DevOps to deploy the Blazor applications
- How to Create a Database using Entity Framework Core
- How to implement Security by creating a user system that uses roles
Who this course is for:
- The C# developers who want to build complex web applications
- The Back-End developers who want to use C# on the Front-End
What you should have to learn ASP.NET Core Blazor?