Most Recommended Oracle Books For Beginners and Professionals
In this article, I will provide the list of the Most Recommended Oracle Books for Students, Beginners, and Professional Software Developers. If you want to start your carrier as an Oracle Developer then writing code using Oracle might be confusing for a beginner. Books are the best friend of students as well as developers and the first mode of learning new languages, and technologies and nothing can beat books when it comes to educating. It is the reason most experienced Oracle Developers recommend reading books for learning Oracle Database.
Combining the best Oracle books along with articles, tutorials, and videos, you will get an excellent path to learn Oracle Database. Some of the books just give an overview of various Oracle concepts, while some other Oracle books go into the depth of each Oracle Database concept.
There are hundreds and thousands of Oracle books available on Amazon or Internet or any other e-commerce site. And as a beginner, you might be confused to choose the right book to start learning Oracle Database. Here, we are giving you the list of Oracle Books based on the experience of Learners and Professionals. If you still haven’t put together your reading list for 2021, we’re here to help with our choice of the best-recommended books for the Oracle Database.
Oracle Database 11g PL/SQL Programming is a comprehensive guide that helps you to deliver high-quality client/server PL/SQL applications. The guide was written by an Oracle programming professional. The book is up-to-date in its information with all the latest features and tools. Each and every topic is described in a detailed manner, with cut-and-paste syntax examples and real-world case studies. Advanced topics such as Dynamic SQL and intersession communication are included. This is a great guide to learn programming and structured query languages.
The book teaches various aspects of writing PL/SQL applications. It will teach you to write powerful programs, interact with Oracle databases, perform complex calculations and handle error conditions. The book helps in accessing and modifying database information, constructing powerful PL/SQL statements, executing effective queries, and deploying bulletproof security. Apart from the Oracle database, the book also teaches you to implement C, C++, and Java procedures.
The uses of the book are listed as many. You can learn to create, debug and manage Oracle-driven PL/SQL programs; use PL/SQL structures, delimiters, operators, variables, and statements; identify and eliminate errors using PLSQL_WARNINGS and exception handlers; work with functions, procedures, packages, collections, and triggers; define and deploy array, nested table, and associative array data types; handle external routines, object types, large objects, and secure files; communicate between parallel sessions using DBMS_ALERT and DBMS_PIPE; call external procedures through Oracle Net Services and PL/SQL wrappers; integrate internal and server-side Java class libraries using Oracle JVM; develop robust web applications using PL/SQL Gateway and Web Toolkit. Oracle Database 11g PL/SQL Programming was published on 28 April 2008 in paperback.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/2X0ZYPU
Maintain a high-performance Oracle enterprise database with help from this exclusive Oracle Press guide. Oracle Database 10g DBA Handbook explains how to install Oracle Database 10g or upgrade from an earlier version, and take full advantage of all the new and improved management, scalability, availability, and security features. Written by Oracle experts, the book covers Automatic Undo Management, Oracle Real Application Clusters, Oracle Recovery Manager, Oracle Data Guard, and much more.
- Plan tablespaces–including big files and multiple temporary tablespaces–and physical database layout
- Manage disk space and CPU usage
- Use Automatic Undo Management to manage transactions
- Tune queries using the SQL Access Advisor
- Monitor and tune your database with the Automated Workload Repository and STATSPACK
- Implement fine-grained security using authentication, authorization, and auditing techniques
- Automate the management of the memory areas
- Enable high availability using Oracle Real Application Clusters
- Perform backup and recovery with Oracle Recovery Manager
- Use Oracle Data Guard and the flashback features for data protection and disaster recovery
- Manage Very Large Databases (VLDB) and distributed databases
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3lsrsaB
Updated to cover Oracle 9i, this text first introduces students to relational database concepts and database designing techniques, then teaches them how to design and implement accurate and effective database systems. With its subsequent in-depth coverage of SQL (the universal query language for relational databases) and PL/SQL (Oracle’s procedural language extension to SQL), this text serves not only as an introductory guide but also as a valuable future reference. Part IV, Advanced Topics, allows students to further understand and utilize Oracle 9i architecture and administration.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3ar5JJQ
Oracle Database Problem Solving and Troubleshooting Handbook deliver comprehensive, practical, and up-to-date advice for running the Oracle Database reliably and efficiently in complex production environments. Seven leading Oracle experts have brought together an unmatched collection of proven solutions, hands-on examples, and step-by-step tips for Oracle Database 12c, 11g, and other recent versions of Oracle Database. Every solution is crafted to help experienced Oracle DBAs and DMAs understand and fix serious problems as rapidly as possible.
The authors cover LOB segments, UNDO tablespaces, high GC buffer wait events, poor query response times, latch contention, indexing, XA distributed transactions, RMAN backup/recovery, and much more. They also offer in-depth coverage of a wide range of topics, including DDL optimization, VLDB tuning, database forensics, adaptive cursor sharing, data pumps, data migration, SSDs, indexes, and how to go about fixing Oracle RAC problems.
Learn how to
- Choose the quickest path to solve high-impact problems
- Use modern best practices to make your day more efficient and predictable
- Construct your “Call 9-1-1 plan” for future database emergencies
- Proactively perform maintenance to improve your environment’s stability
- Save time with industry-standard tools and scripts
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/2YD24Xj
Learn how to use and design databases, make them hum, sing, and dance, and understand what makes them tick. A database is like an appliance that users need to understand and use as experts but they do not need to understand how to build the appliance. This book provides comprehensive coverage of database principles and practices. The author teaches databases without burdening the reader with theorems and internal algorithms and methods used to implement database systems. The Oracle database system is used for the examples
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3lwQMfB
This book will help you learn how to code in Oracle Database very easily. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER FROM THIS BOOK:
- The FULL BLUEPRINT ON HOW TO MOVE from a beginner to an expert in Oracle Database.
- Learn Oracle Database from scratch
- How to avoid most mistakes that most programmers in Oracle Database make.
- How to become a PRO in Oracle Database Programming.
- How to avoid most errors in Oracle Database.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3AykiWz
The current version of the Oracle 19c Database is the result of over 35 years of innovative development. This Book provides platform-specific information about administering and configuring Oracle Database 19c
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3BzDVyY
Oracle Database 19c is the final, and therefore ‘long term support’ release of the Oracle Database 12c family of products (which includes Oracle Database 18c).
Oracle Database 19c builds upon the innovations of previous releases such as Multitenant, In-Memory, JSON support, Sharding and many other features that enable Oracle’s Autonomous Database Cloud Services. This latest release of the world’s most popular database also introduces new functionality, providing customers with a multi-model enterprise-class database for all their typical use cases.
This book provides detailed information on the architecture of an Oracle Database instance and database, enabling you to effectively manage your database resources. You learn how to create database storage structures appropriate for the business applications supported by your database. In addition, you learn how to create users and administer database security to meet your business requirements. Basic information on backup and recovery techniques is presented in this course. To provide an acceptable response time to users and manage resources effectively, you learn how to monitor your database and manage performance.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3iOndo4
Maintain a scalable, highly available enterprise platform and reduce complexity by leveraging the powerful new tools and cloud enhancements of Oracle Database 12c. This authoritative Oracle Press guide offers complete coverage of installation, configuration, tuning, and administration. Find out how to build and populate Oracle databases, perform effective queries, design applications and secure your enterprise data. Oracle Database 12c: The Complete Reference also contains a comprehensive appendix covering commands, keywords, features, and functions.
- Set up Oracle Database 12c or upgrade from an earlier version.
- Design Oracle databases and plan for application implementation.
- Construct SQL and SQL*Plus statements and execute powerful queries.
- Secure data with roles, privileges, visualization, and encryption.
- Move data with SQL*Loader and Oracle Data Pump.
- Restore databases using flashback and the Oracle Database Automatic Undo Management feature.
- Build and deploy PL/SQL triggers, procedures, and packages.
- Work with Oracle pluggable and container databases.
- Develop database applications using Java, JDBC, and XML.
- Optimize performance with Oracle Real Application Clusters.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3AxFKLs
Take Your PL/SQL Programming Skills to the Next Level. Build robust database-centric PL/SQL applications quickly and effectively. Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Advanced Programming Techniques show you how to write and deploy Java libraries inside Oracle Database 12c, use the utl_file and DBMS_SCHEDULER packages, and create external tables and external procedures. Application security, performance tuning, and Oracle Database In-Memory are also covered in this Oracle Press guide.
- Configure, deploy, and troubleshoot Java libraries for Oracle object types
- Use the utl_file package to manage unstructured and structured data
- Develop and deploy Java I/O libraries and wrap them with PL/SQL
- Create and use external tables
- Implement high-speed data transfer
- Harden database systems and develop secure applications
- Manage complex schedules and jobs with the DBMS_SCHEDULER package
- Optimize PL/SQL for use in performance tuning
- Create and deploy external procedures
- Implement the Oracle Database In-Memory column store feature
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3auwIEs
Here, in this article, I provided the list of Most Recommended Oracle Books for Beginners and Professional and I hope this Most Recommended Oracle Books for Beginners and Professional article will help you with your needs and you enjoy this Most Recommended Oracle Books for Beginners and Professional article.