- Implement common data structures and the associated algorithms along with the context in which they are used
A data structure is a particular way of organizing data in a computer to utilize resources efficiently. Data structures and algorithms are the base of every solution to any programming problem. With this book, you will learn to write complex and powerful code using the latest ES 2017 features.
Toward the end of the book, you’ll discover how all the theories presented in this book can be applied to solve real-world problems while working on your own computer networks and Facebook searches.
What you will learn
- Declare, initialize, add, and remove items from arrays, stacks, and queues
- Create and use linked lists, doubly linked lists, and circular linked lists
- Store unique elements with hash tables, dictionaries, and sets
- Explore the use of binary trees and binary search trees
- Sort data structures using algorithms such as bubble sort, selection sort, insertion sort, merge sort, and quick sort
- Search elements in data structures using sequential sort and binary search
Who this book is for?
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3luih9I
This book is designed for interviews so, in Chapter 0, various preparation plans are proposed. Then in Chapter 1, a brief introduction of the programming language and concept of recursion is explained. A number of problems based on recursion and array are explained.
- Then in the coming chapter, we will be looking into complexity analysis. Then we will be looking into Sorting & Searching techniques.
- Then will look into the various data structures and their algorithms. We will be looking into a Linked List, Stack, Queue, Trees, Heap, Hash Table, and Graphs.
- Then we will be looking into algorithm analysis, we will be looking into Brute Force algorithms, Greedy algorithms, Divide & Conquer algorithms, Dynamic Programming, and Backtracking.
- In the end, we will be looking into System Design, which will give a systematic approach for solving the design problems in an Interview.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3mIfGsg
This book introduces you to the world of data structures and algorithms. Data structures define the way in which data is arranged in memory for fast and efficient access while algorithms are a set of instructions to solve problems by manipulating these data structures.
Designing an efficient algorithm is a very important skill that all software companies, e.g. Microsoft, Google, Facebook, etc. pursues. Most of the interviews for these companies are focused on knowledge of data structures and algorithms. They look for how candidates use concepts of data structures and algorithms to solve complex problems efficiently. Apart from knowing, a programming language you also need to have a good command of these key computer fundamentals to not only qualify for the interview but also excel in your jobs as a software engineer.
This book assumes that you are a C language developer. You are not an expert in the C language, but you are well familiar with concepts of classes, functions, arrays, pointers, and recursion. At the start of this book, we will be looking into Complexity Analysis followed by the various data structures and their algorithms. We will be looking into Linked-List, Stack, Queue, Trees, Heap, Hash-Table, and Graphs. We will also be looking into Sorting, Searching techniques.
In the last few chapters, we will be looking into various algorithmic techniques. Such as Brute-Force algorithms, Greedy algorithms, Divide and Conquer algorithms, Dynamic Programming, Reduction, and Backtracking.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/2YK2LxT
- Get a better understanding of advanced concepts such as space and time complexity to optimize your code
- Focus more on solving the business problem and less on the technical challenges involved
Do you want to build applications that are high-performing and fast? Are you looking for complete solutions to implement complex data structures and algorithms in a practical way? If either of these questions rings a bell, then this book is for you!
You’ll start by building stacks and understanding performance and memory implications. You will learn how to pick the right type of queue for the application. You will then use sets, maps, trees, and graphs to simplify complex applications. You will learn to implement different types of sorting algorithms before gradually calculating and analyzing space and time complexity. Finally, you’ll increase the performance of your application using micro-optimizations and memory management.
By the end of the book, you will have gained the skills and expertise necessary to create and employ various data structures in a way that is demanded by your project or use case.
What you will learn
- Build custom Back buttons embedded within your application
- Build a custom activity user tracker for your application
- Generate accurate recommendations for credit card approval using Decision Trees
- Simplify complex problems using a graphs
- Increase the performance of an application using micro-optimizations
Who this book is for?
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3lxurP5
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/2YI0cMw
This book covers:
- Arrays and lists: the most common data structures
- Stacks and queues: more complex list-like data structures
- Linked lists: how they overcome the shortcomings of arrays
- Dictionaries: storing data as key-value pairs
- Hashing: good for quick insertion and retrieval
- Sets: useful for storing unique elements that appear only once
- Binary Trees: storing data in a hierarchical manner
- Graphs and graph algorithms: ideal for modeling networks
- Algorithms: including those that help you sort or search data
- Advanced algorithms: dynamic programming and greedy algorithms
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3AvXoPD
The complexity of life, because they do not understand to simplify the complex, simple is the beginning of wisdom. From the essence of practice, this book briefly explains the concept and vividly cultivates programming interest, you will learn it easily and fast.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3mJJ3KA
You’ll discover how to implement data structures such as hash tables, linked lists, stacks, queues, trees, and graphs. You’ll also learn how a URL shortener, such as bit.ly, is developed and what is happening to the data as a PDF is uploaded to a webpage. This book covers the practical applications of data structures and algorithms to encryption, searching, sorting, and pattern matching.
What You’ll Learn
- Review core data structure fundamentals: arrays, linked lists, trees, heaps, graphs, and hash-table
- Review core algorithm fundamentals: search, sort, recursion, breadth/depth-first search, dynamic programming, bitwise operators
Who This Book Is For?
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3iWczvx
About the Author: Pranaya Rout
Pranaya Rout has published more than 3,000 articles in his 11-year career. Pranaya Rout has very good experience with Microsoft Technologies, Including C#, VB, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, EF, EF Core, ADO.NET, LINQ, SQL Server, MYSQL, Oracle, ASP.NET Core, Cloud Computing, Microservices, Design Patterns and still learning new technologies.