Back to: Entity Framework Tutorials For Begineers and Professionals
Most Recommended Entity Framework Books For Beginners and Professionals
In this article, I will provide the list of the Most Recommended Entity Framework Books for Students, Beginners, and Professional Software Developers. If you want to start your carrier as a.NET Developer then writing code using Entity Framework might be confusing for a beginner. Books are the best friend of students as well as developers and the first mode of learning new languages, and technologies and nothing can beat books when it comes to educating. It is the reason most experienced C# Developers recommend reading books for learning ADO.NET Entity Framework.
Combining the best ADO.NET Entity Framework books along with articles, tutorials, and videos, you will get an excellent path to learn Entity Framework. Some of the books just give an overview of various Entity Framework concepts, while some other ADO.NET books go into the depth of each Entity Framework concept.
There are hundreds and thousands of ADO.NET Entity Framework books available on Amazon or Internet or any other e-commerce site. And as a beginner, you might be confused to choose the right book to start learning the Entity Framework. Here, we are giving you the list of Entity Framework Books based on the experience of Learners and Professionals. If you still haven’t put together your reading list for 2021, we’re here to help with our choice of the best-recommended books for ADO.NET Entity Framework.
1. Microsoft ADO.NET Entity Framework Step by Step
Expand your expertise—and teach yourself the fundamentals of the Microsoft ADO.NET Entity Framework 5. If you have previous programming experience but are new to the Entity Framework, this tutorial delivers the step-by-step guidance and coding exercises you need to master core topics and techniques.
Discover how to:
- Access data in a managed way—using minimal code
- Apply three workflows supported by the Entity Framework
- Perform essential tasks with full automation in place
- Manipulate data with both LINQ and Entity SQL
- Create examples that rely on Table-Valued Functions
- Determine the remedies for Entity-specific exceptions
- Explore the use of optimistic and pessimistic concurrency
- Define mappings between your applications and data sources
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3v5AiON
2. ENTITY FRAMEWORK MADE EASY: A Beginners guide to easily learn Entity Framework
This book will help you learn ENTITY FRAMEWORK very easily. WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER FROM THIS BOOK:
- The FULL BLUEPRINT ON HOW TO MOVE from a beginner to an expert in ENTITY FRAMEWORK.
- Learn ENTITY FRAMEWORK from scratch
- How to avoid most mistakes that most programmers in ENTITY FRAMEWORK make.
- How to become a PRO in ENTITY FRAMEWORK.
- How to avoid most errors in ENTITY FRAMEWORK.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3avCQfB
3. Entity Framework 4.1: Expert’s Cookbook
This book takes a step-by-step problem-solving approach that leads you through a problem and explains each step in detail to accomplish the goal. This book gives you concrete code examples as well as detailed information on the decisions involved. This book is for intermediate to advanced .NET developers who have used LINQ to SQL or Entity Framework in some form but want to have more control over the implementation.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3aMU1tr
4. Programming Entity Framework: Code First: Creating and Configuring Data Models from Your Classes
Take advantage of the Code First data modeling approach in the ADO.NET Entity Framework, and learn how to build and configure a model based on existing classes in your business domain. With this concise book, you’ll work hands-on with examples to learn how Code First can create an in-memory model and database by default, and how you can exert more control over the model through further configuration.
Code First provides an alternative to the database first and model first approaches to the Entity Data Model. Learn the benefits of defining your model with code, whether you’re working with an existing database or building one from scratch. If you work with Visual Studio and understand database management basics, this book is for you.
- Learn exactly what Code First does—and does not—enable you to do
- Understand how property attributes, relationships, and database mappings are inferred from your classes by Code First
- Use Data Annotations and the Fluent API to configure the Code First data model
- Perform advanced techniques, such as controlling the database schema and overriding the default model caching
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3FHSXoz
5. Diving into Microsoft .Net Entity Framework: A beginners guide to learn Entity Framework
In this book, you will learn about the basics of Entity Framework and the three data access approaches that Microsoft’s Entity Framework provides. This book covers the introduction to Entity Framework, how Entity Framework’s capabilities could be leveraged in .Net development irrespective of the type of application used, the key features of Entity Framework.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/3iZcg37
6. LINQ and Entity Framework
Costantino Pipero’s LINQ and the Entity Framework is a deep dive into real-world scenarios of solutions developed with the latest data access framework from the Microsoft .NET bag of tricks. Rather than being a whole-encompassing reference on the API, the book covers specific aspects, from the fundamentals of the language enhancements to advanced integration with more complex platforms like the ASP.NET MVC framework or the T4 code generator for Visual Studio 2008. The book provides all the steps needed to always bring the reader to the completion of a working solution that can be reused or extended to suit several practical needs. Those examples are not available in other LINQ books. The main goal is to introduce both the novice and the advanced reader to the power of these new semantics while making sure to promote and enforce all the latest software development best practices. Topics covered in the book: LINQ Fundamentals; Extension Methods and Lambda Expressions; Anonymous Data Types and Partial Methods; Mapping Objects to Databases; Building Entity Associations and Joins; LINQ Datasource Control; Accessing and Changing Data in LINQ with the ASP.NET MVC framework; Caching and Serializing Data; Debugging; Using the Entity Framework; Creating an Entity Provider; Advanced Modeling and Code Generation with T4.
Buy This Book: https://amzn.to/2X5xe8I
Here, in this article, I provided the list of Most Recommended ADO.NET Entity Framework Books for Beginners and Professional and I hope this Most Recommended Entity Framework Books for Beginners and Professional article will help you with your needs and you enjoy this Most Recommended ADO.NET Entity Framework Books for Beginners and Professional article.