Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Tutorials
This Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Tutorials is For whom?
These Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Tutorials are designed for students, beginners, as well as professional developers who want to learn Python and Django Full Stack Web, Develop step by step from the very basic to the advanced concept using real-time examples. These tutorials provide a hands-on approach to the subject with step-by-step program examples that will assist you to learn and put the acquired knowledge into practice.
- General Course Information
- How to get the course notes and files
- How to get help during the course
How to Approach this Course?
This course is divided into sections that lead to each other. Each section can be visited independently of the others, but assumes knowledge of all concepts covered in previous lectures!
As a general curriculum:
The second half of the course discusses Python Programming Language, and how to work with Django and SQL, after that we have website cloning. We don’t assume ANY previous knowledge. You can take this course even if you have zero programming experience! If you have experience. You may want to read through the code notes first. Beginners should follow through with the course in order. More experienced developers should visit the index page and decide what the best starting point is for them to start. This is trying to be a careful balance between people who have never programmed before and experienced programmers.
How to get help during the course?
Steps you should take to get help:
- Search Google and StackOverflow.
- Search the QA forums for posts.
- Post a new question on QA forums.
- Include what you’ve tried, your code, and as much info as possible!
- There are many ways to program, that includes choice of IDE, styling, programming choices, etc.
- Don’t feel locked into the choices made in this course, feel free to explore other options and share them as well!
- If you have different programming, and styling from your experience that’s totally okay. Don’t feel that you have to do the exact same way that we do in these articles.
Note: If we missed any topics in this Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Course, then please let us know by giving a comment in the Comment Box and we promise as soon as possible we will publish articles on that topic in this course.
Introduction and Environment Setup
About the Author: Pranaya Rout
Pranaya Rout has published more than 3,000 articles in his 11-year career. Pranaya Rout has very good experience with Microsoft Technologies, Including C#, VB, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, EF, EF Core, ADO.NET, LINQ, SQL Server, MYSQL, Oracle, ASP.NET Core, Cloud Computing, Microservices, Design Patterns and still learning new technologies.